PAUL GAWMAN t/a PAULGAWMAN.COM &/or GAWMAN.COM ABN 34468682356.
WHAT KIND OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW IT IS COLLECTED.
We only collect Personal Information when it is necessary to do so to perform our functions and activities which are detailed generally on our website. This means that we collect information for purposes including:
• internal management and reporting requirements;
• the licensing of our images and services;
• communicating with our customers and supporters; and
• in response to a legal requirement.
WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM YOU IN A VARIETY OF WAYS. THESE INCLUDE:
• when you request or acquire an image or service from us;
• when you provide an image or service to us;
• when you complete a survey or questionnaire, enter a competition, or participate in forums initiated by us; and
• when you communicate with us by email, telephone or in writing (for example if you contact customer service or provide feedback).
We will only collect personal information by lawful and fair means and not in an intrusive manner. Where it is reasonable and practicable to do so, we endeavour to collect Personal Information about you directly from you. In some circumstances, however, we may obtain your Personal Information from a third party, including from mailing lists and recruitment agencies for the purposes identified below. You generally have no obligation to provide Personal Information to us, however, if you choose not to provide information we need, we may not be able to provide you with a requested image or service.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE.
We use information we collect from you for purposes such as:
• providing you with images or services that you have requested;
• personalising and customising your experiences on the Paul Gawman website, including saving shopping cart information;
• helping us manage and enhance our images and services;
• communicating with you;
• providing you with ongoing information about opportunities relating to our services in which we believe you may be interested; and
• providing you with the opportunity from time to time to receive emails and e-newsletters from us.
We may also use your personal information for the purpose of sending you information
about marketing functions and activities that we consider will be useful to you unless you have requested not to receive such marketing offers or materials. If you do not wish to receive this information, you can let us know and we will not send it to you. This does not apply to information that we are legally required to send.
HOW DO WE SHARE THE INFORMATION WE RECEIVE ABOUT YOU?
Generally, we will only disclose your Personal Information if you consent to such disclosure or if such disclosure is permitted under the Privacy Act 1988. You may give your consent expressly or it may be implied by your conduct.
We may also provide your Personal Information to:
• third party external service providers engaged by us to perform functions on our behalf, such as processing credit card information, order fulfillment (such as postal and courier services), mailouts, shipping, debt collection, marketing, research, advertising, legal, financial insurance or other services (on a confidential basis and such third parties will be limited in their use of your Personal Information to the purpose of our activities only); and
• any other third parties authorised by you to receive information held by us.
We may at other times notify you about its disclosure practices in relation to specific services that we provide in relation to its activities
If reasonably required for the purpose for which you have disclosed your personal information or a related purpose, we may transfer your personal information outside Australia.
SENSITIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION.
We do not collect any sensitive information as that term is used in the Privacy Act 1988 (including information relating to your racial or ethnic origin, membership of political bodies, religion or trade unions, sexual preferences or activities, criminal record, state of health or medical history).
UPDATING OR CORRECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION HELD ABOUT YOU.
We endeavour to ensure that the Personal Information we hold is accurate, complete and up-to-date. If your details change or you believe that any of the Personal Information we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you can contact us to rectify this.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
We take all reasonable steps to protect your Personal Information from loss, unauthorised access, modification, disclosure or other misuse.
We will also take reasonable steps to destroy or de-identify personal information we hold if we no longer need it for any of the purposes referred to above or any related purpose.
SEEKING ACCESS TO THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE HOLD ABOUT YOU.
You have the right to seek access to the personal information held about you and to advise us of any inaccuracy. If you make an access request, we will process your request within a reasonable time and ask you to verify your identity and specify what information you require. You will need to be able to verify your identity to obtain access to your Personal Information. We may charge a reasonable administrative fee to cover the costs of meeting your request. You should promptly notify us if there are any changes to your Personal Information.
COMPLAINTS ABOUT PRIVACY.